Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
funny, kinda shocked at why they did that against PAINTED models; I mean seriously, you guys don't have any unpainted models down in Australia?

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Feel the power of the imperium of man!!!

·
Warlord of Vermin
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i was cringing during that whole video

just imaging if they did that to my models

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Would love to see that as a surprise attack durring an actual game. Would have to record the opponents face as well when he realizes what's going on.

·
Warlord of Vermin
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i wonder how they did it, probably converted it with an actual remote control tank

·
Registered
936 Posts
That is hilarious! Tank shock at its finest, so much for death or glory. Looks like a converted tank to me... should the turret on an actual baneblade be that blocky in the back? Otherwise the thrown track should be part of the converted tank... should be

·
Registered
326 Posts
That is hilarious! Tank shock at its finest, so much for death or glory. Looks like a converted tank to me... should the turret on an actual baneblade be that blocky in the back? Otherwise the thrown track should be part of the converted tank... should be
This is a turretless variant looks like a BaneSword to me. But it is probably modified so the components to make it run fit.

·
Registered
159 Posts
okay so if that happened in a game to my models and i wasnt told then someone would be going to the hospital to remove a tank that had been implanted in place of testicles. Now if i had been warnned then i would have asked to swap out for unpainted or shitty painted models.

·
Warlord of Vermin
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I was reading the comments on the fb post and nobody was against the models being run over except for one guy but that was because he played chaos

1 - 14 of 14 Posts