·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FYI, the eBook and MP3 versions are available now. :)
The smilie says you'll be getting the ebook version, so I look forward to hearing what your thoughts are on it.

LotN

·
Registered
104 Posts
Are the apocalypse novels actual novels? or are they like the codex's with bunches of pages of lore but also pages of rules. At first glance I thought this book was a setup for a table top game.

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are the apocalypse novels actual novels? or are they like the codex's with bunches of pages of lore but also pages of rules. At first glance I thought this book was a setup for a table top game.
The video on the Pandorax page explains it. There are three products. The first is what you just described, the Apocalypse Warzone book based on Pandorax for the game. The second is what I posted here and is a novelization based around that battle by Christian Dunn, similar to the SMB books. And the third is an audio containing a side story to the main one, about Azrael fighting Kharn.

LotN

·
Registered
104 Posts
I blame having just woken up for my failure to do the basic research lol. Thanks for the clarification, $30 seems a bit more reasonable now, especially if it means watching the entire Dark Angels chapter going to war.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Huh, interesting. Did not realize it was 'available' now. Despite the advert on the page saying that you could preorder it. Just DLed my copy.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
2/3rds through Pandorax. A pretty interesting read so far.
A few teasing bits.

Edit:
Finished it, a very good read with some terrific lore suprises and a very grimdark true conclusion.

·
Registered
19 Posts
2/3rds through Pandorax. A pretty interesting read so far.
A few teasing bits.

Edit:
Finished it, a very good read with some terrific lore suprises and a very grimdark true conclusion.
Spoilers please?

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Like the sound of the audio, as I am a big fan of the DA and Kharn the Betrayer, when is that out?
Copies of these two will start shipping out Nov 2nd.

LotN

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Things I dislike so far

·
Registered
493 Posts
that indeed does not sound great,
for point (2), if a squad of BA can get killed standing together because the tesla coil of their plasma gun get hit by a cunning NL, I do not see the problem,
especially (4) seems strange, could you elaborate on this ?
(3) indeed seems very very strange, I know finally understand why the Navier stokes equations are invariant for time transformations

·
Jeepers
1,354 Posts
I'll still be getting it, because it's entirely new, sounds epic in its scale. So I'll be reading it, just wait until I pick it up.

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Things I dislike so far

Ok my rebuttal,

LotN

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
There was a short story where a tech priest was visitted by visions that led him to create a new version of the life eater virus, which a space marine team used to perform exterminatus with. It turned out to work all too well, turning the errant planet in question to a world filled with plague zombies.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts