Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thanks to Jezlads new name generator, i have found a great name for my chapter, Paladins of the Emperor's Wrath. the name generator is really useful for those that need a chapter name and it is going to expand.
Primarch: Geoffrey Clairvaux
Chapter Master: Jaqcues 'The Adamant'
Chapter name: Paladins of the emperor's wrath
Colour sceme: my avatar
Uses normal space marine codex
homeworld: Bovinus - close to the eye of terror
biggest threat:chaos space marines
History:

Recruitment:
Like in the codex, if i had time, i would write down more info
(tell me if I should write down)

Homeworld:
Bovinus:
A world that has large grasslands, a few large deserts and lots of ocean, and is full of cattle.

Primarchs:
When the Primarchs were scattered across the galaxy by an unknown force, A certain Primarch landed to a planet known as Bovinus, and the baby was taken in by the chief of a clan of warriors, named Bernard. He was soon to be named Geoffrey. By the age of three, reaching maturity, Geoffrey was as taller and stronger than any other man of the clan.

Geoffrey was soon trained in the ways of war, learning all the skills he needed at an astounding rate. Geoffrey was also skilled in metal working and created himself a giant sword, which he wielded with ease, as if he had wielded one for a life time. Shortly after the sword was made, a scout arrived, with the message that an small army of one thousand feral orks was heading towards them. This was bad news, as the warrior clan only numbered five hundred.

The initial plan was to evacuate, but Geoffrey and 200 of the clan's most skilled warriors stayed behind. When the Orks arrived, they were cut down by the dozens, but the warriors, no matter how skilled they were, did not gain victory without heavy casualties, only fifty survived, the Ork bodies were burned shortly after and the rest of the clan returned.

When the Emperor came, sensing a Primarch, Geoffrey immediatly knew who he was and swore loyalty to the Emperor, In return, the Emperor gave Geoffrey the command of the legion known as the Paladins Of The Emperor's Wrath.

Horus Heresy:
During the Horus Heresy, the majority of The legion were cut down by the traitor legions, intercepted before they could make it to terra, they prevail, but suffered heavy losses, only nine hundred survived.

Aftermath: Geoffrey sided with Roboute, as his legion did'nt even number one thousand.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
what about a home world? or do they fly around everywhere in a ship

maybe a little but of history of the chapter?

like who is there biggest threat? etc

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I need some help with history of the chapter, any advice is wanted, and all ideas needed, after that i will begin writing fluff about a certain character within the chapter, which doesnt have a name so far.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
well you could maybe say something about the home world?

talk about the mighty deeds they do and how often they fight chaos oh and maybe due to the fact that chaos is such a big problem for them how about talkinng about the Grey Knights aswell and that you and them team up to take down chaos.

·
Pally-HO!!!!
1,417 Posts
yup...if chaos is their biggest threat, then id guess their homeworld is near the Eye. and since they face chaos so much, i think you could work out some Grey Knights allies easily
good luck with the history yo

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Before i get started writing fluff, i want some opinions, read the first post in this thread and tell me what you think

1 - 7 of 7 Posts