Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting JSA, working on building up to 150, Then 200, then 300!

As this is my first step into infinity any cc is welcome, especially tactics. (I do paint other systems as well)

Issues with my wash on two of the models.

much better. Now after a suggestion l, I am headed into a pale green for the body armour.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The domaru is much cleaner, I did my first layer slightly different.

Instead of washing it with blue all over, I just did the spots that were going to he blue. Then I did my greens.

The forward arm sits a bit funny(or short) on the rifle I had to do some "funny positioning" to get The arms to sit right.

Here's the final.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
But there not wooden... lol I was going for a concrete floor / sidewalk look. Love the wood idea though. It would have been fantastic for the jsa.

I'm working in the doctors g:servant bits now. In the next couple day I will have my kiesutso(spelling sure) missile and hmg.

·
Unhinged Hobo
2,341 Posts
But there not wooden... lol I was going for a concrete floor / sidewalk look. Love the wood idea though. It would have been fantastic for the jsa..
sorry, that's my bad. The hazards of looking at minis on a a phone and not zooming in properly. I can see its concrete now, I think its the darker lines originally gave me a weathered wood vibe.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts