Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Thordis
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice. I always liked the blue look that some of the space wolf players try, where they white wash fortress grey with blue and then dry brush. But this is pretty good, I think a lot of space wolf players have trouble painting them, but you did well with shadowing the details.
I think it helps that I dont go for single colour armour look, but give the greaves a different colour just for some variation XD personaly I am not realy into the "blue" look tho some people make it turn out real nice, for me space wolves will always be grey.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
it never ends
If it ended what kind of hobby would that be? :laugh:

I look forward to seeing this come along, I really like the Wolves but I never got in to playing them. Digging the red in the Terminators, as well as the overall look you've got going on. What's your colour process for the grey?

·
Thordis
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If it ended what kind of hobby would that be? :laugh:

I look forward to seeing this come along, I really like the Wolves but I never got in to playing them. Digging the red in the Terminators, as well as the overall look you've got going on. What's your colour process for the grey?
its actualy very simple, I use a layer of Fenrisian grey, and then a wash of nuln oil.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Looking good so far! :good:

The blue-grey has never really appealed to me either. Dirty, dull grey is a better look for hard-nut warriors :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts