Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Painting by Midnight - Lord of the Night's Projects

9K views 33 replies 9 participants last post by  Lord of the Night 
Great work mate! I really like the colour scheme, and it's a refreshing change from the usual bronze/gold ones :grin:

Almost makes me want to cash in for some Stormcasts myself :p

- Loran

Looking good, mate! Loving the colour scheme, different from the "usual" one and the highlights on the armour plates are stunning!:grin2:

As for the injection points and flash, my method of cleaning is to first get the large bits of with a sharp knife, then use a dull knife to carefully scrape of everything that I can. If there are large flat areas with injection points, then I'll also use a modelling file to smooth the injection point, as those areas tend to show even after using the knife to scrape off the excess plastic. Moulding flash usually comes off by just using a dull knife edge on it. I have two knives just for this reason, with one of them being extremely sharp and the other one very dull :p

Have to say, I think I need to grab myself some of the Stormcasts, as the models are amazing:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.