Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy bought a lot of over 3,000 points of orks from the local GameShop for around $250 and it had a bunch of oop pewter models in it. This one in particular he wanted painted to use as a paper weight for his desk at work. What do you think? I see it holding down the 2,000 pages of requisition forms it takes to legally obtain a WAAAGGHHH! permit :) Damn Ork bureaucrats!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418347796.477347.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418347815.832724.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418347833.251893.jpg

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well it's going on an office desk anyways. I could even free hand some Ork doodles, or to do lists (get more dakka). I'm sure I'd get a giggle out of my buddy.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Aww a paper weight man I love that model way better than the current one. It should be played not used as a paper weight.

Long live the pewter models!!!!

Cool all the same though

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
I agree, but what can you do with the stubborn? Meat sandwiches? Khorne would say yes.

Orky method dreadsock. Take old pewter model place in sock and bash stubborn on the head. Then mail his 3000 points of orks to me. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
"Hello I am Morfangdakka I run a ork rescue for lost and abadon orks. For just 99 cents a day your donations can help these orks with basic needs like dakka, choppas and of course more dakka.

"won't please help support poor and neglected orks." :cray:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts