Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Fantasy Rumors
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sup guys, as I'm off at the mo I thought I take a break with my marines (will update my plog somewhen)

Anyway I have some Orks I haven't touched in a while and I always said when the new ork book came out id do the units I've have, including of the the reach boxsets.

So my with Warboss I tryed to do the blue of deathskulls by using kantor blue washed with good old agrax earthshade and washed again with drakenhof nightshade and highlighted with Caledor sky. Wth the hair I used sotek green (even though it isn't green it's turquoise) then wash with agrax earthshade and try to pick out the bits of hair with temple Guard blue. I think that using agrax earthshade on the sliver has given it a more rusty oily look that I was looking for, as they not going to shiny stuff.

comment if u liked it and feel ask me any questions.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Looking good. Just one thing, I think Deathskulls are known for there blue facial war-paint. Adding that would make it look even better.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
I like him I think though that the black does not work to well. On orks black always seems to look like an unpainted part to me for some reason. Also what is up with the back of his power klaw arm? Anyway always good to see more orks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts