Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. SM Scouts. If they are in a dedicated transport they can outflank inside the vehicle.

Thing is, they don't have a dedicated transport do they? Does this matter or can i pop them in a land raider and deploy that bad boy right behind enemy lines (seems a little unfair).

·
Premium Member
5,719 Posts
Er, no. Scouts don't have the option for a Dedicated Transport. Just because they don't doesn't mean they can confer it to any vehicle they get into.

They can do it in the Land Speeder Storm which is a Fast Attack option though, as it to has the Scout rule.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
The only thing Scouts can outflank in is the Landspeeder Storm. OTHER units with the scout/infiltrate USR can have dedicated transports, hence the wording of that rule.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for clarification.

Reason I ask is because I saw a battle report of someone outflanking with a baal predator and i got jealous and so have been trying to think of different types cheeses i could pull off with my current models.

·
Registered
270 Posts
And then crying when the Land Raider lands on a big rock and can't move. :)
LOL..........more good information for my fluffed out scouts when they arrive, muwhawha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.