Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Slave to Heresy!
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People keep telling me not to "advertise" for mods but frankly I prefer it this way.

So...

I need a dedicated mod for each wargaming system forum. I need someone that can take the area under their wing, keep the news forums updated with any developments in their game and try to get discussions going on whichever game they play.

I'm keen to bring every other main game system to the forefront here on Heresy and I feel this would be a good way to do it.

A strategy I think would be to find "popular" threads on other sites on the game and see how leading they could be here. Some threads just need starting to develop into plenty of interesting discussion and further "spin off" discussion.

·
Mad as a sack of Squigs
2,035 Posts
I'd like to put myself forward for warmachine/hordes as lately I have completed the Journeyman League (warmahorde escalation) and the game system has taken over my hobby time.

I just need to type everything up now and update the link in my sig

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I'll throw myself forward if you want someone for Deadzone. It should be hitting out doors next month. Currently, I have the PDF of the rules and I'm putting some study time in with those.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts