Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are just a few pics of the things i've been working on for my ork army.
they're gonna be a mixture of goffs and evil suns when they're finished.

i've got a warboss here who's gonna end up with a shoota rokkit combi weapon, power fist and cybork body. i'm also thinking of sculpting him an attack squig. he's going to have a generator and boss pole sculpted on when he's finished as well. watch this space.

there are a couple of komando conversions as well. i'll have a full 10 ork squad by the time they're finished

and there's an ork bike that i started playing around with and ended up with something i really liked.

anyway, let me know what you think

thanks for reading
vyv

·
Registered
499 Posts
Beautiful conversions! The commando's really have that sneaky secret agent feel, and that bike :shok: That's gotta be the best ork bike conversion I've ever seen! Do you have more pictures of your ork army?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
a few more shots

here's a few more shots of the bike from different angles and another of the warboss showing detail of his cybork leg.

i've also put in a few pics of the wazdaka gutsmek i scratch built. he's not quite finished yet, i'm going to add some more trophies and i'm going to sculpt some green stuff banners for him but he's almost there.

i'm also working on some trukk conversions but i don't have any good pics of them yet. i'll post them when i do

cheers
vyv

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Holy gawd that second bike is awsome... :shok:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Both are - the first one is original in concept, while the second one... It's so damn orky! i'm gonna wait for moar!

·
Registered
477 Posts
They look great but I really wish I could see more on that last bike.. White bike, White base, White background, bright light = Difficult to see details..

Even with the visual problem though it still looks bloody awesome.. +Rep

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They look great but I really wish I could see more on that last bike.. White bike, White base, White background, bright light = Difficult to see details..

Even with the visual problem though it still looks bloody awesome.. +Rep
yeah, i tried to get some pics of him done professionaly but that's how they turned out. there are some better pics of him on my site. go to:-

www.theewingworkshop.com

go to the gallery and scroll down to miniatures, there are some better pics of him in there as well as the miniatures i've sculpted

cheers
vyv

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Hot shit dude! That's some pretty awesome stuff there! I really like everything! The Kommando with the silencer is class and the bikes are ace! I didn't realise you could make kommandos that easily. Anyway, +rep and I'll follow this to see where it goes

·
Registered
857 Posts
It's not often someone shows up and hits us in the face with conversions of this quality. What an amazing job.

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Magnificent work. The monowheel is fantastic. The wazdakka model is outstandingly detailed. Great work on the warboss too. They are all so good. I could go on for ages.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts