Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
500 Posts
well orks are the cheaper of the two because ppl are trying to sell off the AOBR orks and keep space marines. Tyranids are extremely expensive and my opinion took away what was the most fun about them in 4th edtion codex. Orks are more competitive and cheaper so I would go with orks.

Experience 1000pts of orks 750 of tyranids

· Registered
500 Posts
search116, how are tyranids not good anymore? And how are they expensive? 10 orks for £15, and 12 hormagaunts/termagants for £15. Also, the monstrous creatures are quite a few pts, so you will only need one or two. Why would tyranids be extremely expensive?

OBTGOG, thats one of the problems, tyranids I would do because I like the models and the fluff, but orks are just soo, orky. Personally, if I had to choose the race I liked the most based on fluff, it would be orks.

I would just go for orks, but something about tyranids seems to attract me for some reason...
If you actually pay attention to my post I said they took away what i liked in the 5th edtion codex like pimping out a hormagaunt brood so It can easily go toe to toe with KB. I didnt say they weren't good. I was talking about people auctioning off AOBR orks on ebay and look at my country orks are cheaper here

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.