Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have 10 Orks in a Battlewagon...

Battlewagon moves 12 inches at cruising speed. Orks can jump out 2 inches from the battlewagon because it is open topped. After which I can choose to either A) Shoot or B ) Run. Is this correct? After I shoot I can assault? or do a Whaagh and assault after I run?

Battlewagon moves 12 inches at cruising speed, but Orks stay in then I cannot shoot. Correct?

Just making sure this is correct...

12 inches battlewagon, 2 inches jump, 6 inch run, 6 inch assault for 26 inches of assaulting power?

or

12 inches battlewagon, 2 inches jump, shoot and 6 inch assault for 20 inches of assault with prep shooting?

Thanks for the answers...

·
Registered
104 Posts
Yes that is correct, but you still count as having moved for purposes of shooting. But now that I know this, I'm going to shoot every battle wagon in sight.

And all models in a open topped vechicle can shoot since there are no fire points.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Or put a deff rolla on the battlewagon and ram it into the enemy and cause wounds. Then have your troops hop out of the battle wagon, shoot and assualt. It works like magic. Although personally i just keep shoota boys in the battle wagon firing out 20 shots or so per turn.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts