Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well can people post up pics or links and stuff of what they have made with ork vehicles and the like I have a rhino sitting around, I was thinking of turning this into a ork truck.

·
Registered
149 Posts
If you want it as a looted vehicle, Forge World has a kit, so you can look at the pictures to see how they did it to give you some ideas.

If you just want an Ork Trukk as a transport, I highly suggest the new Trukk model... It's awesome and has lots of Orky bitz and more dakka to customize it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I recommend going to the dollar store for all things orky, I think if you just make boxed ork trukk models you've lost the spirit of orkiness.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I recommend going to the dollar store for all things orky, I think if you just make boxed ork trukk models you've lost the spirit of orkiness.
If you're talking about the old kit, then I completely agree... not to mention that it was just ugly.

The new kit has so many options you can't deny it's Orkyness.
That and the new Bikerboyz models are what prompted me to buy some of the stuff that just came out.

·
The Traveler
2,559 Posts
Just remember the golden rule of Ork Vehicles: If you're reading the instructions, you're doing it wrong.

-Dirge

·
Registered
149 Posts
I hear ya.
I just picked up the Apocalypse book a couple weeks ago...
I saw the Skullhamma in there.
I think I now have a reason to get a Baneblade for myself.
:shout: <-- Waaagh!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Best way to build ork vehicles in my opinion is...

Go to your local crafts store like Hobby Lobby. Always they have a bunch of small scale models on clearance for some reason. Grab up a half a dozen or more.
Then get about 3 ork trukks. Open all the kits, and clip out all the parts. Put them in a bucket, and shake shake shake.

Then begin assembly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts