Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About a year ago I came into possession of a fair pile of ork bodies at a rather knockdown price. Not exactly neatly packaged and in various states of shoddy building, here's an idea of what I've got to work with:

So a couple of days back I dug them out, dusted the lid off and decided to start painting them into a mish-mash force that would atleast look good on the table.
But first I had to make some strawberry jam...

Leaving that to stew I got some orks out of the tin and started batch painting... slowly, as always.

Sadly I very quickly got bored of that and painted the mobs Nob, who is somewhat more satisfying to paint.

Lord knows how I'm going to remain motivated to complete these guys, maybe this WIP log will inspire me :p But first, had to pot up the jam...

Hopefully I'll update this with regular progress, the painting is nothing special, just something that looks nice and doesn't take me hours for every model. Comments and encouragement/criticism welcome.

·
4,491 Posts
Mmmmmm.... Strawberry jam. :)

Good luck with your Orks.:good:
Oh, and +rep for adding the jam to your post. Made me hungry now you bastard lol.:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
How much ya want? I'll give you $50 for the Orks and $10 for the jam. That's my highest offer - take it or leave it.:eek:k:

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
You could enter the jam in the Cake or Pie comp as 'Khornate Puree of Enemy'
Nice work on the orks and the jam.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts