Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just checked the "What new today" post on the GW website, and the whole article was about Games Day... There was one thing that might interest you people; There will be life size Orks and Space Marines walking around there!

The whole post can be found here: http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/blogPost.jsp?aId=12700005a

Now, some discusion! :eek:k:

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i want one of those suits of power armour, but jezz they must be tall big built guys to be able to wear it, shame i wont be going games day to grrr
Damn... I feel the same thing...

·
blahblahblahblah
6,663 Posts
Please...Stop... Complaining... They.. Are... Awesome...
not really, they look as bad as the old ones GW had in warhammer world, except with a new paint job and a human inside instead of a metal frame, they just look skinny and out of proportion, dunno why they'd bother, better to have a static in proportion display than a bunch of stupid looking marines walking around like they were rejected by the chapter.

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wtf? They are awesome... Whats your damn problem...?

·
blahblahblahblah
6,663 Posts
Wtf? They are awesome... Whats your damn problem...?
I thought I just said?, there out of proportion, which makes them look stupid, they would of been better off with proportioned static display, like the blood raven for DOW, despite being a shitty blood raven of course

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
But they look awesome...

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No they dont, they are exactly like they should be...

·
Mr Fantastic
231 Posts
I want one :biggrin: Not sure where it would go (thinks about removing wardrobe with wifes clothes in:biggrin:)

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I want one :biggrin: Not sure where it would go (thinks about removing wardrobe with wifes clothes in:biggrin:)
That sounds like a good and working idea... But your wife would NOT be happy after that I think...

·
Registered
464 Posts
1 - 20 of 44 Posts