Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From BoLS

Short version of the article:

Tau is going to have some updates to Farsight, probably just condensing everything from Mont'ka with the old supplement. Orks are getting new rules, probably to give them some 7E update love.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Orks are getting new rules, probably to give them some 7E update love.

It would be nice because with all the updates to all the other armies unless I am fighting someone not that experienced I spend more time taking my models off the table than actually playing them.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
They just released the SW hq from the Stormclaw set, now they are going to do the Orc hq. I figure it will be much like what the SW just got, a few model updates and a new unit of some sort.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is that a box set of a commander and an ethereal?

strange choice. But makes sense to market the ethereal some more now that it's out and about.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Any one know if you get a free update if you bought the iBook version of the Ghazghkull supplement when it was last released?

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
It would be nice because with all the updates to all the other armies unless I am fighting someone not that experienced I spend more time taking my models off the table than actually playing them.
I certainly argree here little bit of a step up to give us a competitive place would be nice a fight from behind isn't as much fun if there is no chance for even slight victory's.

Also interested in the Ghazghull book being re-released hope there is more in it this time and its just not another run.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
I certainly argree here little bit of a step up to give us a competitive place would be nice a fight from behind isn't as much fun if there is no chance for even slight victory's.

Also interested in the Ghazghull book being re-released hope there is more in it this time and its just not another run.

I would like that as well. Unless I catch someone off guard my orks usually don't stand much of chance currently. Although showing up with a forgeworld dread mob to a 1000 point game has caught three people off guard in my escalation league when they showed up with only Str 4 weapons and flame templates.

I am hoping there is going to be more to Ghazghull book but rumors are just saying it going to be just another run of the same book.

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
I would like that as well. Unless I catch someone off guard my orks usually don't stand much of chance currently. Although showing up with a forgeworld dread mob to a 1000 point game has caught three people off guard in my escalation league when they showed up with only Str 4 weapons and flame templates.

I am hoping there is going to be more to Ghazghull book but rumors are just saying it going to be just another run of the same book.
Thats certainly what i rely on not many expect 5 wagons and 80 boys. But still not that great.

But your meta sounds great, might even stomp a little in a group like thatm but guess thats just the format of 1000 points.

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
Well quite interesting found these on a local games supplier. No details but its up, none the less.

http://www.blackcultist.com.au/store/waaagh-ghazghkull-2nd-ed-s/b-eng.html

http://www.blackcultist.com.au/store/farsight-enclaves-2nd-ed-s/b-eng.html

http://www.blackcultist.com.au/store/wh40k-supremacy-tactical-objectives-eng.html

Any thoughts? Pricing is in AUD (Australian).

Edit: just checked my email, the notification from GW has come through to my email today, so either they are getting in front of rumors or the promo turned up at the right time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts