Heavy Support

(X3) Killa Kans - 430
3 kans
with a rokket each
and grot riggers

·
Registered
466 Posts
only problem i see if you sticking ghazzy with a normal troops mob his slow and purposefull transfers to that unit to me that could prove frustrating i would prefer a kitted out warboss

·
4,491 Posts
only problem i see if you sticking ghazzy with a normal troops mob his slow and purposefull transfers to that unit to me that could prove frustrating i would prefer a kitted out warboss
Would have to disagree.
Slow and Purposeful isnt as bad as it sounds.
You have about a 60% chance to move at least 5", plus Run.

Slowing down 1 unit by maybe 2.5 inches over 2 turns, for the ability to move ALL your units an extra 2.5" over their average Fleet move, id say he is worth it.

Well, he is worth it compared to a Warboss anyway. Personally id probably drop him completely and just use the Mek, and spend the points on more Boyz. But there is nothing "bad" about running him. He is still effective.

Warbosses on the other hand, the only time i would EVER run a Warboss is if i took a squad of Nobz, and the only time i would take Nobz is if they are BikerNobz or MegaNobz.
If BikerNobz, then he joins the squad on a Bike.
If MegaNobz, then id probably just take Ghazzy anyway.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Big Mek is over costed by 10 points. Add cybork body makes the Mek 115.

You need bosspoles in all mobz of Boyz, and 'Ard Boyz as already pointed out aren't worth it.

Kanz are fine but drop grot riggers because in squads they become wrecked if immobilised.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts