Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Powered by Squig Tea
7,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a fighter that I scratch built quite a while ago. ( and in typical Vash Fash got stalled on it.)

I wanted it to look like a Japanese Zero Navy fighter so used the old alterative Evil Sunz colour scheme from Second edition.

Its all made from styro and was carved to shape with milliput to fill and gaps and such as is the base. The rivets are small bits of Paperclip stuck into drilled holes.

One day you never know I might actually finish this, but I was so sick of the sight of it that I have not been able to pick it up again. :(

·
Links Manager
1,007 Posts
Still love this beauty Vash, just paint the base and add a pilot. I suggest a savage orc boar boy body, they make for superb drivers so with a burna boy head (googles) it would make an excellent pilot.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Dude (that's the second time I've called you that today, I do apologise...)

My Lord Vash, that looks absolutely top. Funny and somehow beautiful at the same time.

I've said it before and I'll probly say it again, you're a bit good at this sort of thing. Nice one,

:cyclops:

·
Premium Member
6,544 Posts
You know, you could always just skip the bomm racks and go the route of an Orky(no, not kame, but Orky)kaze plane. :lol: I mean, it IS a WWII Japanese aircraft-ish thing, after all... It could be like a super grot bomb! All that fuel exploding makes for plenty of dakka. And it'd cut down on what's left to do. I mean, it's not like it's unarmed... it's got the two twin big shootas (or four big shootas?) after all.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.