Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was not an all out slaughter in fact it ended up a draw. This was my true first game without having anybody give me suggestion's on battle tactic's. Since I am new I don't know all the name's of the opposing players pieces. To make this short and sweet after 3 rounds my looted basilisk,warbike squad and Flash Gitz( I love Tankbusta grenades) did thier job by taking out a Defiler,Dreadnaught and 1 other heavy hitter. I took out 2 deepstrike Terminator squads. The other player slaughtered my Slugga boys, Flash Gitz and completely wiped out my Stormboys. All in all it was a good fight . If there was any doubt about this game being addicting they are gone.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Games are very easy to get hooked on to as long as your team isn't being slaughtered and you can't do anything about it but watch.:ireful2:

I hate it when it happens even though it barely ever does.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
how many points?

thats very vague but nice to see your gaming on your own without anyones advice, making your own mistakes and learning from them.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
A draw or even a slight lose are some of the funnest games. To bad now that you have this codex down your going to have to learn a new one. Try taking pics for the next battle report or writing down what happened each turn. Good luck with the next battle and have fun.

·
Registered
151 Posts
new ork codex has them far better..... and more fun :D oh, i liked the battle report..... nice and short, meant i could read without needing to use both eyes ;)

do u play in character with ur army?

EXAMPLE: Orks; charge nearest enemy, Chaos; well whatever they do best ;) Guardsmen; die horribly ;)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Games are very easy to get hooked on to as long as your team isn't being slaughtered and you can't do anything about it but watch.:ireful2:

I hate it when it happens even though it barely ever does.
seconded, It is not much fun to be the slaughterer either. No challenge at all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts