Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm starting up orks, and i was impressed with the big mek stompa. Now i'm wondering how to build it. I have the two arm parts and a decent head, and the front, which is made of a bunch of cardboards. How do i build the inside and the legs?

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Welcome to the green skins and my hat is off to you for trying one of the harder gargants right off the bat. I will give you a link that if you look through it will give you many gargant and stompa builds from complete scratch builds.

http://www.the-waaagh.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25118

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thx, it gave me a whole lot of ideas for the inside, and i'm gonna try to find my old lego's and build the feet, and i'll later spray the feet and everything else balack.

Update: 1 1/2 hors later
Actually, i just finished it, and im gonna buy spray paint cause i tend to run out of utilities when i actually need them, and it's apocalypse night at the store i go to so i'm going to test it out. I'll post a picture of it sometime, after i get a camera. It really dosen't look that bad; if it was a space marine vechile i'd look horrible, but ork-wise, it's awesome!

·