Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im a new ork gamer and i was just wondering about slugga boyz

As with all orks they have base 2 attacks in CC
But do they get an extra attack for having two close combat weapons because it dosen't specify in the codex.
thanks in advance for the imput

·
Premium Member
6,544 Posts
Yes. They have an extra attack for being double-armed in close combat. Actually, now that I think about it, that's kind of scary... Orks have four attacks on the charge... somehow, I never realized that. I think it's the lack of Ork players around here. The only one we had moved away, and he had a shooty Ork list, which was halarious (and a bad army, except for the fact that this guy had insane luck and these guys outshot Tau... and no, his dice weren't weighted, he was able to just sort of call when you'd roll a one or a six on your dice... he was just damn lucky.) so I haven't really played against Orks in quite a while. I play Orcs in Fantasy though, and I use a lot of Space Ork bodies for the boyz since they're more armored than the fantasy ones... so it sort of counts... :roll:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, i just made the desision to change from tau to orks and was representing for the first time with my friend whos a Cron player. We thought that hen i was attacking his lord with 30 slugga boyz it didnt seem fair that they had 3 attacks so we played it as to but its really good to think that its for on a charge.

Also i found that orks arent that bad at shooting
i had 3 big shootas fireing at Cron warriors
9 shots, 5s to hit , i hit 5
5s to wound and i wound 4
he failed 3 saves and only 1 cron got back up

That plus the fact that i took 2 wounds of his lord with pistols from my sluggas
was plesantly surprised

1 - 3 of 3 Posts