Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does my warboss bodyguard for gazghull thraka count as another hq choice and also when is the new ork codex coming out

·
Registered
100 Posts
in the two codecies i have, witch hunter and tau bodyguards for HQs dont count as a different HQunit. unless ive been doing it wrong lol

·
Registered
428 Posts
Unless I am misreading it, he can only have an ammo runt according to the new codex. Though being an independent character, he can be deployed with another unit, or "join" it during the deployment phase.

·
Inquisitor
963 Posts
Unless I am misreading it, he can only have an ammo runt according to the new codex. Though being an independent character, he can be deployed with another unit, or "join" it during the deployment phase.
We dont talk about the new codex yet... *slap*:eek:k::so_happy:

·
Inquisitor
963 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,512 Posts
ive never heard a different date of release. it was rumoured to be out this year, but that was way back. its been set as jan for months now.

·
Inquisitor
963 Posts
ive never heard a different date of release. it was rumoured to be out this year, but that was way back. its been set as jan for months now.
First time I heard (unofficial) was December... then GW put out an advance order list that had Jan 1 (at least thats what I think I remember), and now I hear Jan 12. Also theres been the rumor for the last year that the orks were done there was just a controversy about the war wagons or something to that nature.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts