·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So just a quick quandary. The rules for ramming in the main book;
●strenght is HALF of the armour value
●+1 if a tank
●+2 is heavy or super heavy

The rules for the reinforced ram say when tank shocking or ramming it treats it front armour as two higher, and terrain buffs.

So the question is if i have a reinforced ram on a battle wagon, it would have half of the armour value if the armour counts as 16 we would be looking at strenght 8, and then plus one for tank.

Is this correct or is it just going to be strenght 8?

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Too lazy to pull my book out and look it up atm, does Open Topped have a impact on this?

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not heavy only tanks i know of are the monolith and super heavies. Also new ramming isn't effect by anything include movment distance or open topped at all.

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Certainly, only real effective ramming weapon, as the the deffrolla doesn't activate with ramming. Only death or glory when tank shocking.

·
Thordis
2,438 Posts
Not heavy only tanks i know of are the monolith and super heavies. Also new ramming isn't effect by anything include movment distance or open topped at all.
Ah, I found out last week that Leman Russes have both: Tank and Heavy in their unit profile XD

but yeah if the unit profile states Tank, it gets that +1 turning the strength into 9

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
If I recall GW procedure, don't you normally do any multiplication or division before adding modifiers?

So in this case 13/2 +1 +2
6+1+2=9 ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts