Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everybody! Even though my main army is Chaos, I have been boosting my Orks a lot lately. I made a Stompa, Minepig, and I'm making a Fighta-Bommer. But the Minepig has no offocial rules for it. Do any of you think is fair? Here we go:

Minepig

F 13
S 12
R 12

Structure Points: 3

Equipment:

Mine Droppa
2 supa-rokkits*

*A supa rokkit is a grotguided weapon that hits on the result of 2+. It can only be fired once per game

Weapons: Range Strength AP Special

Supa-rokkit* unlimited 8 3 Heavy 1, One-shot
Mines 6" 5 4 Heavy 1, Mine

Rules:

Mine: Mines may be deployed within 6 of the Mine Droppa. Only one mine may be dropped per turn. At the beginning of the movement phase, all mines on the field move 2D6 scatter.If a mine moves within 1 inch of any unit (Even your own) it explodes 7". If a Mine moves into contact with a vortex grenade, it is removed from play. If two mines are to collide, each mine scatters 3D6 and explode. A mine also explodes in contact with a building. If so, the building is reduced to a crater,rubble, or any other appropriate piece of terrain. Everyone on the building must take an armor save. On a vechile explosion, the vechile takes 2D6 against armor penetration. And if the mine is caught in an apocalyptic explosion, it detonates on a 2+; explsion from a super heavy, 4+.

And we (My friends and I) don't know an appropriate point cost. We think about 500 pts, but we wanted to see your side of the story, so go ahead and post. And go ahead and say something abou the rules too, if you think they should be adjusted.

Oh, and sorry about the weapon profiles, they got screwed up.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
And I was thinking of making it a heavy flyer. It has to move 6'" and a maximum of 12"

Also, after losing it's last structure point, it should shrow out the remaining mines 2D6 scatter. Like, say it dropped 4 mines in the game, there are 6 turns. So there's two mines left. And with what I added, it should be 600 pts.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
i think its good to see people who are prepared to create a (almost) new model, and make up a set of decent rules for it :). i think you should carry on with the Minepig

1 - 7 of 7 Posts