Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd rather have painted or at least primed this first, but I'm new to the hobby and was eager to show off my first little bit of inspiration. In desperate need of an extra rocket launcher arm, a loyal Gretchin was happy to come to my Killa Kan'z aid. (cell phone picture, I apologize for the quality)

·
Registered
364 Posts
From what I can tell, that looks like a pretty great idea. Post some clearer pics when you can, I'd like to get a better look at this.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Woah, nice! Damn box only gives you one... But hey, at least we pay less because of it. I'd like to see some clearer pics though, but well done!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha, yes I do need to replace the battery on my camera at some point... though the fuzzy picture does hide the fact that I had to gut the little bugger and replace his innards with green stuff in order to get him to lean towards the kan like he is. Thanks for the replies, I was really proud of my first little work. I'll post it again when I finally get it painted and a new camera (which will likely be a few weeks as I'm trying to assemble the whole army before I get to painting >_<)

·
Imperial Major
383 Posts
Love the idea, ingenious resourcefulness. I'll just act like everyone else and demand better pictures. :biggrin: But yeah can't wait to see more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts