Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm very new to 40k and from what I could understand I built an 1850 point Green tide army list and I would like suggestions to make it actually viable. Please help.

1 war boss w/Big choppa
30 shoota boyz
1 mek
1 war boss w/Big choppa
30 shoota boys
1 mek
1 war boss w/ Big choppa
30 shoota boyz
15 warbikers
1 blitza-bommer
1 burna-bommer
9 Meganobz
5 Tank bustas

Total:1850

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
If you are going to take warbooses they all need a power klaw as well as 'Eavy Armor for protection

I think I would get rid of the single meks and take Nobs with power klaws and boss poles to help out the bosses plus eat challenges.

The warbikes need a nob with a pk and boss pole as well.

The meganobs need a ride either two trukks put 5 in one and 4 in the other or one battlewagon to get them somewhere fast.
The tankbustas really need to be up to 10 and get a ride either a trukk or battlewagon.

The jets are ok but I would drop them for rides for the lads or at least drop the burna bomber.

·
Registered
564 Posts
all the upgrades are in the codex it says under their description "may take items from......" then just look under the section it refers to add the points cost and that's it.
i agree with everything that Morfang has said get some transports and nobz for those boyz mobs.

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
Not too much to add apart from the fact that with mega nobs squads, i find increased functionality from smaller squads under 5 models, due to the lack of invunerable saves they have the risk of being murdered by quite a few units and if they are in such a large squad they will kill anything that they touch, but may also be murdered outright by units such as vindicators or other heavy assault troops.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.