Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
The points brought up by Warlord Dakka in the general comments made me revisit this Ork list. It's run under Goff clan rules because I like thier love for running across the field, hacking things to pieces like Orky's should do. Anyway, tell me what you think...

Warboss
Attack Squig
Power Klaw
Shoota Rokkit Combi
5 Nob Bodyguard
Waagh Banner
2 Power Klaws
3 Big Shootas

12 Stormboyz
Nob with Power Klaw

4 X 20 Skarboyz
2 Burna Boyz
Nob with Rokkit Launcha

2 X 30 Grots
Slaver with Power Klaw/Slugga

2 X 3 Killer Kans
3 Rokkit Launchas each

1996 Points
166 Models! *phew*

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
The boss and his bodyguard in mega-armor need a trukk or they are going to have a rough time walking so slowly across the field. Also you can drop the waagh banner it will hardly ever be useful.

SKarboyz are always good.

I would give the slavers either a rokkit or big shoota and a choppa.

Schorcher buggies are good

The warbikes get rid of them they are not useful when most of your army is walking.

Killa kans are wounderful but drop the skorcher for a big shoota.

Zzap guns are only good mounted on a battle wagon. Otherwise only inexperienced opponents are going to get near them with anything worth shooting.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, the Waagh banner is mandatory in a Goff's list so that has to stay, I'll look at the rest of it you advised. Thanks again.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I agree with all of Morfang's suggestions and the alterations you made. It's got a solid number of models and nearly all of them can kick meq butt in cc. My only other suggestion is, if you can, get a mek or big mek into your army with a KFF. I don't know the klan rules by heart, so I don't know if they are a restricted unit in Goffs. He will make those Killa Kans much harder to kill.

Always good to see another Warboss about, there are not many of us.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
How are you planning on using the stormboyz? Just curious since they are your only fast element.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts