Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think flash gitz maybe my most favorite infantry kit currently availble

the kit contains 3 A5 sprues ,5 40mm bases,decals and instructions in a standard infantry box.
RRP£32

the first thing you notice about this kit when you open it is how if held up to the sun how little sun light comes through due to the shear number of parts packed on the the sprues, seriously its immense, i think there are close to 150 different parts in the kit, thats 30 parts per model to play with, the flash gitz pirate theme runs solidly through the kit, from the many types of pirate heads to the skull and cross bones motif on the boss banners, this kit really pays homage to the Freebooterz imagery from the early nineties and delivers some of the most characterful Orks available.

Apart from the amazing looking orks themselves i think its worth mentioning the snazzguns, they are modular, and i would say almost 40 parts from the sprue are dedicated just to the production of these wonderful creations, the gun starts with a blank gun and you effectively stick what ever extras on to it you want including numerous different ammo types,barrels,cases,exhausts (yeah you read that right) to create a totally unique and customized gun, and when your done you will have loads of bits to Kustomize your other boring orks guns.

the kit also contains double boss poles and loads of banners,glyffs ans icons to place on them, again more than you need so adding to your other orks will be easy.

the real strength of a kit like this is the sheer variety it allows you to produce, this is one of GWs unspoken strengths in my opinion when it comes to other miniature producers, even when other manufactures produce plastic minis they tend to have very limited variety, 2 or 3 different legs 2 or 3 different torsos ,5 heads and a few weapons, here is a kit that unashamedly has 150 different parts, you could effectively produce an entire 2000 point army of flash gitz and never have 1 model duplicated.

Once again this item is slightly more expensive compared to say terminators who are a 5 man 40mm kit with multiple weapon options or wraith guard who are a similar kit, but i think considering the flexibility of the kit and how cool they are makes up for it.

compatibility with other ork ranges i would say is about 100% ,the only think to watch out for is this kit has necks, normally ork necks are attached to the torso, on this kit they are not(because they have collars).

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Agreed, if you are on orks, it's amust buy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts