Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
I always run an open top battlewagon loaded with burnas and a big mek with KFF. I love the combo. Your army would be perfect for taking on other horde armies.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Running 15 Burnas in a wagon, they can act as a horde killer or possibly an elite killer with I4 Power weapons on the charge. Roll 12 hop out flame away with five or so then charge the rest in with 10 power weapons left over.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I disagree with Elessar, Burnas are hella useful, probably not AS useful as Lootas but put 10 in a Battlewagon, and you can disintegrate marine squads in a single shooting phase. (decent armor vs 99 hits? eh) Coupled with a deffrolla you can even pop rhinos or tanks and then torch the guys inside.

I dunno how an all burna fighting force would work, but if you take a bunch of Power Klaws as well, you should be able to kill at least a few tanks. Eldar will still give you trouble though.

EDIT: My entire post has been said already...My bad.

·
I Piss in your Cheerios
7,370 Posts
One flaw I forget if I mentioned and CBA checking, is that that costs two Force Org slots to do the job of one.

This inefficiency limits your options yet further, and leads to wasted points.

·
I Piss in your Cheerios
7,370 Posts
Sure, I think I said so in my initial post, that my advice can only come for increased competitiveness, if that's uninteresting then what does he want advice even for?

·
Registered
591 Posts
Competitiveness or not, nothing wrong with telling him how to improve. That's the great thing about advice, you do not have to take it.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts