Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Until today i wasn't really sure if i would be going to the finals, and so haven't worked on an army at all. I've recently gotten orks, but have yet to play any games and have only put about 50 or so together so far, but as ive just gotten them i would like to use them. I was looking at what i could realistically get painted in time, bearing in mind i would have 1 day of painting and maybe 3/4 evenings as i'm off to prague next week.

I dont think this would be that competative, but its nicely themed and not like the netlists that are already poping up for the final.

what do you think?

BIg mek with Kustom Force Field, cybork body, boss pole 100
BIg mek with Kustom Force Field cybrok body, boss pole 100

14 Lootas 210
14 Lootas 210

Drednought 2 kustom megablasta, armour plates, grot rigga's 120
Drednought 2 kustom megablasta, armour plates, grot rigga's 120

3 Killa Kanz megablasta, armour plates, grot rigga's 210
2 killa kanz megablasta, armour plates, grot rigga's 140
2 killa kanz megablasta, armour plates, grot rigga's 140

Warbuggy twin-linked rokkit launchers, armour plates 50

·
Registered
208 Posts
I have noooo idea what a Megablaster is, but I guess its anti tank....

I does look an average list, tbh, but as you said its nice and fluffy and well, if you like it, what the hell, go with it! not sure how it will play, but I cannot see it doing a great deal if i'm honest.

-Rob

·
Registered
154 Posts
not the worst list i've ever seen but in escaltion its going tyo suck arse, and with 3 escalation games ahead of you that may not be so great. the lists range is rubbish..apart from lootas that are priority number one.
Nice fun list to use maybe...how about adding shock attack gun over 1 of your kff, and some bikers maybe by dropping a few kanz?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.