Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Hmm this list may need some adjusting.

2 meks are good solid choices

5 burna boyz I just don't see them being that effective since they have to few boyz, no Nob and no truck they are proabably not going to be a very effective unit and would probably be better turned into lootas.

Speaking of lootas I would increase the squad to 15 and have only one mek as more guns are better.
Tank bustas if you use them probably need to be bumped to 10 boyz. THe "Glory hogs rule" really makes me wonder if they are worth it since they only have to see a vehicle to shoot at it even if it isn't in range.
Gretchin I don't think they are worth taking as they aren't as useful as they were in the old codex. Plus you can't take anything good on the runtherder.

Deff Dreads for me just never cause enough damage to make back their points and they die to easy.
The killa kans I don't think you have armed correctly as I count 7 weapons and only 5 kans. Killa kans can only take one shooty weapon.

If you are going to go for a big gun option I think Kannons are now the guns to take.

I think you list lacks some speed some stormboyz or some thing like kommando's.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.