Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so my friend has an exceptionally great converted ork army this things is just spectacular..he is asking me how he could take a bane blade..i said lord of war...
but then i sated to wonder if he can..
its a LOW so yes..but how does Come the apoclypse effect it?
also he really wants to use the stormsword(?) to transport his boys in..how can i make that work for him..is it even possable?? for a friendly game i would just say go for it as it so nice to face his army and hes a great dude to play..but we also want him to be able to be semi competitive and legal..
so whats your thoughts...cheers guys

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Here's my take:
LOOTED STORMLORD - 500 pts -

BS 2 - AV 14/13/12 - HP 9

2 Big Shootas (pintle mounted)
TL Big shoota (hull mounted)
Supa Gatler

Transport capacity: 40 models

Open topped

Press diz, pull dat!: at the beginnign of each Movement phase roll a D6. If the result is 1, the Looted Storm Lord must make a Thunderblitz manouvre with +1 on the result table. Otherwise, if no enemy unt can be targeted with the Thunderblitz attack, it must move at the highest speed possible directly in front of it, ignoring any difficult or dangerous terrain encountered during this move.

MOAR DAKKA BOYZ!!: if the looted stormlord doesn't move in the the movement phase, during the subsequent Shooting Phase it can reroll all the Supa-Gatler dice when determining the number of shots each attack will generate.

Can get Grot Riggers: 40 pts
Can get up to 2 Supa-rockets: 25 pts each
Can get a Stikkbomb chukka: 15 pts
Can get up to 2 Pintle Mounted burnas: 10 pts each
Can get a Wreking Ball (Miley Cyrus not included) : 10 pts

What do you think?

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
homebrew, there are not proper rules for this kind of stuff as far as i know

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
Skullhamma Battle Fortress is the datasheet you're looking for. If memory serves, it's a faster Baneblade with a 20-man transport capacity but goes down to BS2. Not sure where you'd find the most recent datasheet for it.

If you run it as an Imperial Guard Baneblade, it would be subject to the normal CtA restrictions (cannot deploy within 12" of CtA allies, subject to One Eye Open) and therefore probably be a Bad Plan.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the only skull hammer ive seen was in the Apocalypse book..the points seems ok for it..
thanks for your replies

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
:laugh: is she an upgrade, or a mid-battle detriment?
if you manage to trow it at the enemy , you can win hands down. but if it stays with you....Slaanesh wins!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts