Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stupid question: how do you visually represent the different kinds of ork troop armour? Such as 'eavy armour, 'ard boy, cybork body, etc.

Of course playing with friends it's not an issue... but I do try to keep proxy to a minimum.

In tourny situations what would some of the more strict venues require?

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
If you want really awesome looking 'Ard Boyz, you can always use the WFB Black Orks. They're a bit more expensive though, and you'll have to use shootas/sugga's from other kits.

Otherwise, just converting your own orkish armour is the best way. It's always fun to convert orks :)

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
eavy armour and ard boyz are fairly easy using the ard boyz set.

I saw an ork army by a girl in Reading who used epic scale tank chassis's as bodies for cyborks. Really effective.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so i guess there is not really upgrade kits or anything like that out there for cybork bodies and the such?

·
Registered
1 Posts
The nob Kit comes with Cybork bits, and if you can get hold of them there are various cybork bit that were made for Gorkamorka, I can't promis that they are the right size, or tell you where to find them, but it would be an interesting conversion project.

I personally intend using bike bits to make a squad of the old style gyro-stablised Monowheel to go with a Painboss coversion.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts