Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wonderign about thsi jsut today and wonder how it would work.
Ordanance wepaons roll 2 dice and use the highest when hitting armour but the Eldar Holo-fields force you to roll 2 dice and use the lowest.
Now my first thought is maybe i'm missing somthing obvious, eaither that or they cancel each other out. Could i have some help with this?

·
Registered
488 Posts
You roll two sets of two dice. First, the Eldar Player chooses which set you choose from, then you chose a die from that set. :p

·
Registered
212 Posts
IIRC the ordnance is for penetrating the armor, while the holo fields makes you roll 2 d6 on the "whathappens" chart, which means theyre both used as usual.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
IIRC the ordnance is for penetrating the armor, while the holo fields makes you roll 2 d6 on the "whathappens" chart, which means theyre both used as usual.
:eek:k:Correct, you get the bonus dice for armour penetration with ordnance and the holofield affects the damage chart, not the armour penetration roll.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:headbutt: Man i stuipid for forgeting that(and i'm and eldar player too)

Sorry for wastign your time guys

·
Registered
232 Posts
Well maybe you could have meant the wave serpents energy fields which do affect the AP roll? :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts