Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Sooo am I the only one still who thinks its looks hideous?
No, I think it is lacking in so much! It looks like a huuuge gun on to small threads. It should have been a larger frame and somewhere you could have some sort of engine, shielding and powerplant. It has an unfinished look to me. I would mount the gun the other way and have a big powerplant/Engine on the smaller threads behind it. Loots of cabeling between the plant and the gun and then we could talk buisness.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
I think it looks pretty cool. Not going to buy one (I've got quite enough projects without starting the Mechanicum as well, and it's too pricey for a purely display model), but it looks pretty cool.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Nothing that couldn't be replicated via cheap tank models and a big turret/gun from a kid's toy range.

Good Job FW. More crap.

I'm not clicking the link - I do not want to see the price.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Pretty hideous, but not into huge forge world gibbons anyway so oh well.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
If anyone bothers to click on the FW link, and read the blurb, it suggests that the HH rules CAN be used in 40k for AdMech Cult/Skitarii. That's new.

The general theory is that the AdMech use all sorts of energy fields, so they don't waist time with things like armor plating or shielding. In essence, this is the AM equivalent of a simple Basilisk on a gun carriage.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Sooo am I the only one still who thinks its looks hideous?
Nope. Looks fucking awful.

Also, it's nowhere near big enough to be an Ordinatus :wink:

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts