Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thats right, i'm doing a whole preceptory (5 armies worth of girls) so far i have a rhino that i have to build, but thats all, so i am setting up a donation fund. if you have any sisters of battle that you can give away to a loving owner, please pm me. donator's will earn the following by donating.

1. my undying gratitude
2. depending on how many sisters are donated, a number of favours to be used in the future.
3. my undying gratitude
4. the happiness at seeing thier donations painted and immortalized in this very thread!
5. did i mention my undying gratitude!

pics of the rhino up soon.

this is all the fluff i have so far.

The order of battle sisters named the order of the crimson light are in the category of the orders minoris. Their symbol is splayed arcs of red on a white field, representing the blood given by the order to defend the imperium from the enemies of mankind. The order believes that only once the traitor adeptus astartes’ of the chaos legions are purged from the galaxy with bolter and purifying flame that the imperium will have peace. Therefore they guard the Cadian gate with the imperial guard, being housed in an ancient star fort the size of a planet, made from asteroids merged together by forgotten technology around a ramilies class starfort.

thanks for looking and helping me!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
update, rhino undercoated black

1 - 2 of 2 Posts