10 Goblin Spider Riders 160
Full Command

Snotling Horde 80
4 Snotling Bases

SPECIAL
Goblin Rock Lobber 70

RARE
3 River Trolls 180

So far, I have the Nt Goblins, the Spiders, the Shield Boyz, the Shaman and the Big Boss. What should I change? I, personally, am a bit dubious about the lone Rock Lobber, but I'm not really sure what to put in it's place. Would I be better off with Azhag instead of the Wyvern boss? Or could he be on foot and spend the points on something else (e.g. Giant)?

Midnight

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
I'm afraid that I can't offer much apart from the following;

You can only have 1 dispel scroll, and if you are still allowed 3 fanatics in one unit (you used to be able to) then they might all be better going in your spearmen rather than one in the archers.

I've never even played against Orcs, never mind with them, so can't offer much else on the list. Apparantly Doom Divers are very good now...

·
Registered
353 Posts
Imbads gnashas and the kickin boots are both enchanted items, so thats out. I would make him a black orc for the LD and the heavy armour, I would also say drop the Basha in exchange for porkos pigstikka, to really support your units with flanks, thats 7 str 6 attacks on the charge! Snotling hordes are REALLY not worth it with only T2 IMO, Give the orc boys with ADHW shields to protect them from shooting as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts