Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guy's

can anyone help me i have a game against empire and dwarfs and new high elves and orcs right
and i need some help making a armylist of 1500pts. i have 2500pts of models so everything nearly but a wyren so any ideas please

thanks guy's

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Well, this may be late, but think of using as many models as possible, but ensuring that you have a minimum of 2 spell casters. Blocks should be 20+ for Orks and 25+ for Gobbos, and Night Gobbo Fanatics are a blessing against the new High Elves, as are Chariots of all flavors. Do what you can to minimize losses to failed leadership.

Otherwise, that's about all the adivce I can give... Hope it wasn't too late or of too little help.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Covered the fanatics, but don't forget about the netters. I hate those things. Spider riders might be an option also if you want something to hit em in the flanks.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
spiders are handy as they can move through trees with no penalty.
i would also up the number of gobbo to around 30/35 per unit , as a lot of them will get shot. orc chariots and rock lobbas are good for the srtonger units, and i would advise taking a Black orc war/bigboss to stop ur units from fleeing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts