Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to paint the helmets of my assault marines orange but haven't been able to get it right. the rest of the bodies will be green with gray shoulder pads and chest eagle

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
well i've been painting the helmets with the orange foundation paint then i tried usinga dark red as a wash but that didn't work well at all. i thought that if i maybe used a yellow for a highlight but i really aren't sure. there's no tutorial anywhere either. anyway here's the colour scheme:

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Hold on lemme just remember I haven't done it in a while either...

The only way I know how to do it is through something like imageshack or photobucket. You upload the image to the website, then click on the forum URL link (BBcode i think it is) NOT the URL in the top bar, that doesn't seem to work...So copy and paste that, then click on button on this boxes toolbar that looks like a mountain wiht a sun in the top corner. Paste URl in to there and your done.

EDIT - If you are looking at the image, there should be a box labelled ' links to share this image' . If you copy and paste the link labelled 'direct', thats the one you want.

like that!

Hope this helps

1 - 7 of 7 Posts