use the looted wagon to carry burnas across
might need to remove one looted wag ard case
and other looted wag to carry ten men squads across if needed

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
oops srry

srry it was late at the middle of the night when i did that just realize that i did

ok heres the list

HQ] THRAKKA 228
AMMO RUNT

troops

1]30 boys
x2]big shootas
x1]rok luanchas
shootas
nobs
pk
bosspoll

2]30 boys
chop & slug
2]big shootas
1]rok luanchas
nob
pk
bp

3]30 boys
2]big shootas
1] rok luanchas
nob
pk
bp

4]30 boys
2]big shootas
1]rok luanchas
nob
pk
bp

5]30 boys
2]big shootas
1]rok luanchas
nob
pk
bp

elites

10] lootas[all deff guns
10]lootas
10]burnas

heavy
1]looted wagons[open top]
transport capacity of 12
skorchas
side sponson [2x]big shootas
red p job
armor plating

2]looted wagon[open top]
tranport cap of 12
skorchas
x2] big shootas
arm plating
red p job

3]looted wagon[open top]
transport cap of 12
skcorchas
x2] big shootas
armor plating
red p job

reason for upgrades of gun in troops is to have the shooting ability across the board if the lootas fail to come thru

looted wagon carry people across if hav to and to shoot .
skorchas to take on hordes armies like bugs :suicide::alcoholic::mrgreen:
for support.
1 wagon for the burnas that way i have thier burnas and the +5 str burna of the tank to boot, but im leaving the looted wagons as an option to change.

thrakka for ccw power and to hav him as a primary target of the oponents to shoot so others to come in to kill the oponents guys on the side,add the ammo to him for extra added big shootas in the squad he is in

well the lootas well nuff said bout them
please critasize if u want much apprieciated cuase with out constructive crit it b BOOOORRRING:goodpost::suicide::alcoholic::mrgreen::giggle:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well wftl catagory

well call me daisy .Then fix the list then im a horde player u can win with the horde just gota find the right recipe for it.I wanna have a list of ork horde army.Ork just not orks if u dont play horde played the trucks version didnt like it.It didnt feel right n they get blowned up same for the battle wagons they kept getting creamed, like the feel of having so much on the board u cant posibly kill everything, so what if it take to long to put them on the board, there is no rule bout hurriing up put the footslogger on the board then we only have 3 round of play so. game bout having fun not destroying someone to the point he wont play anymore like the guy i know here where i live so arragant they power play a fresh player who was just started and beat him so bad he threw his army on the floor and left the store i still have some of his models tho he never showed up hmmm hew glad get that off my chest oooh srry bout that . forgot where i was anyhow foot slogger list are good just got to find the right combo go head put any thought on the the list and fix it dont mind just had a bad day

·
Registered
648 Posts
If you're going to footslog, running screaming into assault is the wrong way. Like I said before, Lootas go boom and mech runs you over.

However, taking Shootas and Killa Kanz gives you a good bit of firepower to kick out as you advance as well as cover for your Boyz from the Kanz. Add a KFF to protect them and you'll be much better off.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I play Mek orks and i have never once lost to a hored list be it orks IG or nids Hored just cant stand up to strong mek lists or good assult units.

And its not hard to wipe a hored list.

IG-templates galore
Orks- Burnas in a battle wagon
BA- Dread with talons
Tau-Templates
Eldar- scater lasers
Deamons- lash then template
Mariens- Lightning claws vendacators and lots of bolter fire.
Nids- they just do hored better

The mistake people make vs a hored is trying to witlel units down by spreading fire shoot at one unit a turn and you will neuter that unit and make it manageable for when it gets across the bored.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Orks hoard are fun, but in the current meta game its not competitive anymore. Plus too many boyz makes it difficult to move and hide in cover.

There are more IG players around due to their new codex, they'll template your boyz to kingdom come. Plus sad to say, Ghazkull is too slow, he needs a ride or else he can't even get to battle in time. On foot he can't even chase a Rhino and it can slowly gun you down with its bolters.

Your army has more weakness than strengths and will struggle against other races with their new codexes, and thats why tinytim and chumbalaya insists that hoard orks aren't competitive nowadays. I guess you have yet to play an IG leafblower list, a Space Pup Jaws of World Wolf spam, a heavy flamed Sisters of Battle Squad, and all of the above tinytim says. Heck, you may even have a bad time against 13+AV vehicles, like the dreaded Landraider and Lehman Russ tanks :p

BUT if you insist on the green tide, you might consider taking a Big Mek w/ KFF to give them cover saves (increases the survivability a bit). Don't mix rokkit launchas with big shootas, cause you can only target one unit at a time. Orks BS is too low to have a solo Rokkit Launcha (the points are not worth it), so its better to have all big shootas on your boyz.

If your looted wagons are not carrying anybody, you better make it closed topped, or it'll easily get blown up easily (opponent just needs a 4+ to kill your wagon). Don't even talk about destroying your wagons, the opponent just need to immobilize your wagon to make it useless.

If you just want to play this list for fun, then in all means go ahead. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts