Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all your greasy mortals its been a sad day indeed i have been draged into joining heresy online after years of not posting and just watching The wraithLord and Pirate Metal Troy duke it out on painting Thousand sons i feel quite inspired to try out his paint scheme and i also work for the C.I.A and i know there has been some "Criticism of Censorship in the CIA"
████████ of the ████████ is no ████████! They block ████████ that would be ██ ████████ to you and the rest ██ ████████. If you had the citizens of ████████ in the palm of your hands and no one to stop you whatsoever even if it might be somewhat illegal to some extent? What I'm trying to say here is that the last time I checked, we have ████! And that means we are a nation! Our ████████ and ██ ████████ and McDonald's means something! And I'm not trying to confuse you! And the episode of Full House where it looks like someone in particular is about ██ ████████ was made by ██ ████████who give you ██████████ and you're ████████ asking ████████, "Why am I ████████ this?" Don't. You're done. And maybe gay. Get a life. Just kidding you guys are ████. I love you. A lot.

thanks you and to see you on the CHAOS forums.

·
Slave to Heresy!
8,803 Posts
Probably one of the more memorable intro threads on here!

Welcome to Heresy, if only all of our lurkers would come out. It's a huge weight off any wargamers chest, once you're able to tell people you're on the road to a happier and more fullfilling life.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why thank you there :) always happy to meet happyer people.
but one thing err who runs the joint ? does it happen to be The WaithLord?

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Hello ABBADON! Welcome to Heresy Online!

As to who owns this place, that'd be Jezlad there :). Then the people who help run it are the other admins (red names), senior mods (orange names) and mods (yellow names) and of course the members are also equally important!

I hope you enjoy your stay on the site!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just read this through the fillings in my teeth that transmit to the black helicopters.

They're coming...
ARRRR YOU SET ME UP!

and i will stay this place seems better then tau online :) and seems like there is a bit of leway to gramma but, quick question i see a support sign to donate to this cause but what do the donations go on?

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
All proceeds will go towards supporting the site, adding new features (many of the additional features we add cost upwards of $100 a go), software & hardware upgrades, as well as monthly server/bandwidth fees and competition prizes.
Full information to Supporting and Donating to Heresy Online can be found here - http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3575

1 - 8 of 8 Posts