Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, Im about to return to a long term project I've been doing.

A converted old school landraider turned into mobile Chaos throne chamber. I stopped work on it some time ago, but am looking for some help deciding who to use as the commander/lord riding in the tank.

Its a bit tricky as I want him to be sitting down (so will need to construct a seat). You cant see from the images that there are 2 servitors driving the tank located inside the main compartment.

I initially thought the tank could be slaaneshy and was going to use some deamonettes lounges around the lord on his throne. But I dont mind changing this if a suitable idea presents itself.

And now for the tank so far.

Let me know what you think?

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How about using the dead Terminator on throne from Space Hulk and modifying it?
Also use the Dark Eldar slave girls found on the GW website?
Now thats not a bad idea, although Im not sure I would eb too keen to use the one out of my bix for this :)

The dark eldar slave girls were an idea that would require little or no conversions so are always good.

·
Premium Member
1,571 Posts
Excellent idea, I would take the marine on throne and add some slaaneshi horns with icons hanging off, then have some chains coming out of the hands (they look limp and the pose would be one of boredom with its playthings) to the slaves, maybe a demonic tongue coming out of the skull head of the marine

1 - 4 of 4 Posts