Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I'm new here and I guess that it's time to introduce myself!
I'll start by filling in the random questions!

- How did you find us?
I googled Chaos Space Marines + tactics. And here I am!

- Your location?
Despite my name I am not from Miami, nor have I ever been there. I'm from the chilly (at least compared to Miami) country of Sweden.

- High School memories...?
Ditching every chemistry class to play poker! Awesome stuff, just awesome.

- Why did you choose that handle (name)?
I've been using it for quite a while now. It all started out when I was choosing a name for my ex World of Warcraft character. So I was listening to a song by Taking Back Sunday called Miami, so I thought what the heck? The name's just stuck with me ever since, can't be arsed to come up with a new one...

- How long have you been playing Games Workshop Systems and Wargames in general?
I started in 2001 I believe (yeah... that's a couple of edition of rules back) with Space Marines. Unfortunately everyone I played with also played SM, so I decided to switch to something a little more crueler, namely Nids! Then I quit around 2003-4. Now a new lust for bloodshed has awakened!

- Best memory during a battle?
Can't really remember from a specific battle all that well since it was such a long time ago. But my best memory from Warhammer 40k was winning a tournament among friends at my friends birthday party!

- Favourite army?
I'm guessing it'll be Chaos Space Marines, since these are the ones I decided to play now. The lore in the codex just gives me chills down my back, I love the evil and cruelty of the Dark Gods and Chaos altogether.

- Regular gaming buddies also on the forums?
Don't know anyone :((((((((

- Basically anything of interest to give us a better understanding of who you are and what you’re about.
Well something of interest... hmm... I'm a college student which has a lot of free time on his hands (except when it's exam time), and I find that painting and modeling are far more rewarding than playing computer games, video games etc. I plan on learning the was of Chaos in order to crush my opponents.

- Why not include a picture?
I know all that all you guys want to see is pictures of girls anyway, and since I'm not a girl... ;)

Hur som helst, hälsningar från Miami och jag hoppas att min tid här på forumen kommer att vara givande, och att jag även kan försöka använda min kunskap till att hjälpa andra!
(Anyhow, greetings from Miami, and I hope that my time here on the forums will give me a lot of insight on the forums, and that I may some day be able to help other people too!)

Oh and by the way, is there a thread somewhere that explains certain words and stuff, like the word fluff?

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
welcome to heresy. yes there is in the aptly titled fluff section i believe or in the general 40k section. come back to the Emperors light? we have milk AND chocolate chip cookies.

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Last i saw the imperium had a chocolate baneblade.(Cake or pie thread).
Welcome to heresy online. Chaos is the way.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
shaantitus it was a joke. but yeah we have a chocolate baneblade join the good side?

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Hello and welcome to Heresy Online!

I'm sure you'll be able to find out what every word means that you're not sure about on here however just so you know 'Fluff' basically means the background and storyline of something. I'm sure the members more into that aspect of the site can put it much better than me but you can find out by reading through the 'Fluff' sections of our website found in both 40K and WHFB Sections.

I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well thank you everyone for your welcoming me with arms wide open :)
I'm pretty sure I'll stay with chaos, I hear they bake their cookies with the blood of the Loyalists! Sounds good to me at least..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts