·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HQ
Fabius Bile
160pts

Kharon
chaos lord with termie armor, daemon weapon, and conbi-melta 155pts (with "Bone Crushers")

Elites

Bone Crushers
5 termies each with a poewr fist 190pts

Troops

Dune Lords
10 CSMs, flamer, IoCG, aspiring champ with twin linked bolter and, rhino with dozer blade, havoc launcher, x-tra armor, and daemonic possesion 265pts

Virulent Fungi
7 plague marines, 2x melta guns, aspiring champ with power weapon, rhino transport 246pts

Heavy Support

Black Death
2x Obliterators 150pts

Predator with twin linked las cannon, heavy bolter sponsors, x-tra armor, daemonic possesion, doser blade, and havoc launcher 180pts

Bullet Boy
chaos defiler with extra close combat arm, twin linked heavy bolter 150pts

total 1486pts Happy Gaming!:biggrin::biggrin::mrgreen:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Well i like the list except for your vehicles should only have either extra armor or daemonic possession, reson being that one cancels the other out by doing the same thing and that is cancelling out crew stunned. I personally say only upgrade your vehicles with extra armor so you stay on the move and have extra points for more men or special weapons. I would also say that you might want to loose the twin-linked bolter on your CSM champion and give him a power fist for an anti-tank aspect as well as maybe put 1 more flamer with the squad. And does the lord have a bloodfeeder or a regular old daemon weapon? If it's a bloodfeeder becareful cause that is double the chance to roll a 1 and take a wound w/ no armor save.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a regular daemon weapon, and I'll turn the twin linked bolter into a power fist, i have the points to do it! Happy Gaming!:biggrin::biggrin::mrgreen:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Hmmm not sure on fabius.

Lord is ok, but if you do not fancy the risk and for 10 points less for dual lightning claws with MoK - you'll still get plenty of attacks ;)

I'd probably ditch all power fists except one and upgrade one power fist to a chain fist in case you run into a tank; I had a chain fist once wreck a land raider, good times. I'd then get combi weapons as you require ;)

The dune lords unit how come only one flamer? Take two. Why twin linked bolter for? Wasting upgrade points and adds nothing to the unit, take a combi for more fire power. You don't need the extra armour either really. This unit isn't a must to get up in face.

Power fist on the plague marines as you'll be go last, mostly, and fists are better than power weapons.

Predator is completely messed up. Has lascannon for anti tank and heavy bolters for anti troop, yuo cannot split fire and the weapons don't do brilliantly against other types of targets. You've got lack of weapon synergy here so probably drop the lascannon turret and get a autocannon, the lascannon turret it over priced and change those sponsons into lascannons - a lot cheaper now :)

You need two defilers or else one will literally be a bullet catcher. If you do intend that then you can spend points better else where. Personally I'd drop this and get another unit of obliterators as oblits are a pain in the arse and taking two units is better than one ;)

Hope that helps!

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good Ideas, thanks, it's kinda a messed up army because I am using it to play a necrons army, and a tyranids monster army (like a hive tyrant, 3 cornafaxes, a brood lord, and 2x 3warriors!) I need all the help I can get! I <3 comments! Happy Gaming! :biggrin::biggrin::mrgreen:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts