Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I am new to hersey online and i was wondering if you guys could help me in deciding of i would be a good idea to get the new Ork sper head box and the battle force when it comes out, i was hoping to do a speed freak clan but any other clan suggestions would be great.

I will have: 9 bikers-46 boyz-2 Wartrukks-5 burnas/lutas-5 tank bustas- big mek with shokk attack gun- wierd boy and a warlord in heavy armour( the goth leader)

P.s i don't like the goff clan

·
Registered
176 Posts
You save a couple bucks with the Spearhead. You also get the Codex early - which will be a big help in planning your army.

Not everything in the Spearhead is universally useful, but even if you don't use everything, you'll still have choices to swap out to give you variety.

I'd probably pick-up the Spearhead and Codex now and then wait to see what the army deal will look like before deciding what else you need.

·
Premium Member
2,512 Posts
you dont get the codex early. i dont think...

but its still well worth picking it up, getting a head start on the army building.

·
Registered
176 Posts
At least here, if you buy the Ork Spearhead you have the opportunity to buy the Codex early. Ask at your local GW.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Goff's smell funny:grin: so it's proabably a good thing you don't like them.

You could also do deathskullz or badmoons since you really don't have that many wheels to be a true speed freaks army. I would say you are on the right track for building an ork army as I have found a balanced army of foot troops and speed seem like they are going to work the best in the new codex.

The spearhead will have most of what you want so I would get it and the codex then plan out what you want. You may also want to check out the Waaagh since it is community that deals only with orks.:so_happy:

·
Registered
74 Posts
The codex is seperate it does not come with the spearhead. I got my spearhead box yesterday. If you are starting a Ork army the spearhead is the way to go. It's 175.00 and worth every penny. If you need anymore info on the spearhead pm me and I will answer any question you got. I would give more info now but I am on my way out the door.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts