Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as you can all tell im new to Heresy Online, it looks like a pretty neat site and a friendly bunch so i thought id say hello and introduce myself.

So to start, my name is Aj, and im 18. Been playing 40k for roughly 7-8 years.

First army (And my favourite) was Iron warriors, with my unit of khorne protecting the big guns :biggrin:

Second army was Tau, they were fun, similar strats to iron warriors, but with more mobility.

Then i came back to Iron Warriors, just couldnt get away from them, my full Chaos (Primary Iron Warrior, but also has World Eaters now and a small Tzeentch force) army is at 11~13k in points, and they now have a shiny Baneblade :).

Any way that my armies. Bit lost for more words so ill follow the introduction guide.

- How did you find us.
Just looking around the net, searching for images of (Can you guess it) Iron Warriors armies and a link for this site was there, checked it and here i am.

- Your location.
Western Australia

- High School memories.
Best would be the Year 12 Ball
Close Second would be Country Week (Sports compitition basically for all the country schools)
Worst memory, lets not go there.

- Why did you choose that handle (name).
My user name, not sure when i started using it, probally back in primary school, followed me ever since, been using it for everything which isnt, well real stuff.

- How long have you been playing Games Workshop Systems and Wargames in general
7~8 years now

- Best memory during a battle.
Hmm would be either old old chaos army and marine, vsing old nids and space wolfs, back then i dont think we knew all the rules but ended up with a massive close combat with probally 10+ squads in a mass bundle.

OR

My latest Apocalypse game, pulled out the Lost and the Damned (Part of my chaos force) Opponents were happy because they all love sitting back and moeing down all those mutants.
Deployment, me and my teamate chose 5 mins for a 14k battle, opponents chose 27mins, we got to deploy, opponents were confused, didnt deploy a single mutant, our stragic assets were reserves come from any border edge and half can come on first turn.

4 30 man khorne mutant squads walked on, each with an aspiring champion with a powerfist, they won the game by them selves practically.

- Favourite army.
Iron Warriors

- Regular gaming buddies also on the forums.
None, but hopefully they'll sign up too.

- Basically anything of interest to give us a better understanding of who you are and what you’re about.
I play soccer, indoor and outdoor, like watching football (Australian football legue, not the american version, or rugby, or soccer) also like cricket. I like playing halo and other games. Thata the basics.

Any how, now ive introduced my self, Hi all:grin:

Now to continue exploring this place without an Inquisitor spotting me :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Welcome to Heresy Online, AJ. And don't worry to much about the Inquisition... the heretics around here outnumber them tremendously. Glad to have you aboard.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts