Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, fellow heretics.

I have been playing Warhammer 40k for around 4 years now, and I have decided to expand from the two other forums I go to mainly. I found this place looking for how to do that awesome Heavy Flamer conversion featured in the Ultramarine army showcase. I deceded this was the perfect place to get me enlisted to to expand my Warhammer ness.

I am currenly working on a book on the fall of Tyran, you can view it on the Relicnews forums. I enjoy writing stories and writing fluff. I am even going to the extreme as to name every Blood Angel I have, so as to make a really cool campaign-based story about the last stand of the Fourth Company of the Blood angels. I will be posting a thread on that shortly, if you want to know more.

Well, that's me in about two paragraphs.

:headbutt:

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I am even going to the extreme as to name every Blood Angel I have
Jeez, that could be one 'ell of a task, I hope for your sake you don't have a huge army

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have currently 1 tac squad, 1 five-man scout squad, one five-man assault squad, a Dreadnought, a captain, and ten Terminators.

The Heresy's name generator helps alot, though.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome to the Heresy my friend! There is always room for one more W40K enthusiast.

I look forward to your Blood Angels thread. Check out the fluff and roleplay forums if you are especially into the lore of the 40K universe.

Anyways, have fun here at Heresy Online.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts