Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Names, published or announced, in the series of anthologies so far:

Heroes of the Space Marines
Legends of the Space Marines
Victories of the Space Marines
Treacheries of the Space Marines

You might notice that the last two are something...new. Where did I hear of this, you ask? From the lips of Christian Dunn hisself:

http://z6.invisionfree.com/bljunkies/index.php?showtopic=1746&view=findpost&p=2223287

Oh, and there's a few other RATHER MASSIVE tidbits there.

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Treacheries of the Space Marines.... awesome. And Victories of the Space Marines isnt new news, its been confirmed for a while yet.

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Yes, but Mossy is a recluse. He lives in his insanely awesome mind, isolating himself from news.....Right? :grin:

Looking forwards to the next two now, already brainstorming for Treacheries!

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, but Mossy is a recluse. He lives in his insanely awesome mind, isolating himself from news.....Right? :grin:
Right enough. I'm really just the only person in my world, and you all are periferal. Your "news" is as the whispering of a quiet wood, filled with secrets better left unknown...

Or perhaps I just assumed that there are other people out there who live under rocks, too. :p

·
Registered
456 Posts
Right enough. I'm really just the only person in my world, and you all are periferal. Your "news" is as the whispering of a quiet wood, filled with secrets better left unknown...

Or perhaps I just assumed that there are other people out there who live under rocks, too. :p
I do, too. I didn't know they were going public with Treacheries, yet.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Treacheries sounds goddam awesome!

Probably just appeals to my chaos marine nature though.

Maybe the follow up will be Chainaxe's of the space marines.

·
Registered
58 Posts
After reading both Heroes and Legends of the Space Marines I am really enjoying this series of short story anthologies. They're a great way for lesser known Space Marine Chapters(and authors) to shine. I'm already fired up for Victories because of two of the stories in it and I can't wait for more info on Treacheries of the Space Marines.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts