Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cheers.

Long time avid WHFB and WH40k player (and several products they have sort of dropped over the years:

• Space Hulk
  • Epic
  • Blood Bowl
  • Warhammer Quest
  • Talisman
  • Mordheim
  • Necromunda
Pretty much down to just playing Fantasy these days - between time with the family, rules changes, and the new price points for GW that is about all I can afford both time and money wise.

Listing what I have built up over the years takes too long so here is what I don't have:

I don't have tau for 40K (Though the Kroot have long tempted me)

I don't have Bretons or Empire for Fantasy. (I have flagellant models but I pieced them in with Zombies for more characterful zombie variants - the look of horror on the zombie who finds himself holding the lit torch in his hand is classic .. rofl).

Pretty much concentrating on my Fantasy Chaos Warriors Army. And wistfully thinking that someday they will bring the magic back... (I mean seriously only two gods have banners? who writes this drivel?)

Well that should be sufficient for an introduction I would think - always looking for great (and easy) painting techniques and model conversions. And the occasional battle tactic or trick so I will probably peruse those forums ... for the most part.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
welcome to the forums always good to see a new face in this place.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome aboard :)

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
ah, and old school player! welcome to the heresy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts